Are you used to zombies not showing up in daylight? Forget it! In our Zombie Apocalypse Maps and Mods for Minecraft PE, you’ll have to try hard to survive!
The awesome Zombie Apocalypse mod makes zombies unafraid of sunlight, making them even stronger, faster, and bloodier.
Zombie Apocalypse Maps and Mods for Minecraft PE will keep you in suspense the whole time!
About Zombie Apocalypse Minecraft APK for iOS/iPhone/iMac/iPad/MacBook
As the story goes, the zombie apocalypse started quite accidentally due to a mistake by scientists. The virus was spreading fast and all the uninfected were moved to a survivor camp. But one night a huge number of zombies attack the camp… That’s where your game begins! Hide, fight, build a strong bunker, and look for food, weapons, and armor to keep yourself safe from the zombies.
The legendary Zombie Apocalypse mod for Minecraft PE features a large, interesting map that you’ll have to explore in a constant state of stress!
Also in our app you’ll find other mods and maps for your Minecraft PE, such as – Maps Abandoned City! In this map, which is made very elaborately, the city will not be anyone except you and your friends. You will have to survive in the stone jungle, and this map will give you an even greater sense of danger. Try to survive when no one is around!
With Zombie Apocalypse Maps and Mods for Minecraft PE all mods and maps are installed in a couple of clicks and take a minute to install!
Install this mod and try to survive the apocalypse!
DISCLAIMER: This is an unofficial application for Minecraft Pocket Edition.
This application is not affiliated in any way with Mojang AB. The Minecraft Name, the Minecraft Brand and the Minecraft Assets are all property of Mojang AB or their respectful owner.
All rights reserved. In accordance with http://account.mojang.com/documents/brand_guidelines
How Do I Install This APK File On My iPhone? (Explained)
- First, you need to download the IPA version of the APK file you’re looking to download from APKiOSDownload.
- After that, the next step requires you to download and install another app, called Cydia Impactor. Without this app, there’s no way you’ll be able to sign in to your Apple account to use the already downloaded IPA file.
- So, ensure to download and install Cydia Impactor(http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/) on your iOS device.
- After that, you need to connect your iOS device using either a Windows device or a MAC device.
- After successfully connecting your iOS device, the next thing you need is to launch the already downloaded Cydia Impactor app.
- After launching the app, you need to proceed and paste the already downloaded IPA file, which happens to be the iOS equivalent of the APK file you want to download.
- Next, you need to re-sign your Apple ID. After that, tap on the ID to begin the installation process of the IPA file.