The best parkour-inspired action game is now available! Vector lets you break free and run! Don’t get caught!
About Vector APK for iOS/iPhone/iMac/iPad/MacBook
Vector is an exciting, arcade-style game featuring you as the exceptional free runner who won’t be held down by the system. The game opens with a view into a totalitarian world where freedom and individually is nothing more than a distant dream. But the heart of a freerunner is strong, and you soon break free. Run, vault, slide and climb using extraordinary techniques based on the urban ninja sport of Parkour all while being chased by “Big Brother” who’s sole purpose is to capture you and bring you back.
Inspired by the practice and principles of Parkour, Vector’s intuitive controls please players of all levels, and sophisticated level designs challenge the most demanding players with fast-paced timing puzzles as the traceur “flows” over the dystopian rooftops.
– Arcade gameplay from the makers of the Shadow Fight games
– Astoundingly lifelike Parkour-inspired moves made possible by Cascadeur animation tools
– 40+ challenging levels
– Quick to learn, challenging to master
The Press Loves Vector:
“The way Vector mimics the movements of real-life parkour practitioners is quite impressive… I can’t wait to be entrapped in Vector’s promising mix of direction and magnitude.” (appadvice.com)
“Vector is thrilling, rich in variety and it reminds us of Stick Run, but offers much more elaborate animations.” (fbgamer.de)
“The only cool way to run from all your problems.” (Gamezebo.com)
How Do I Install This APK File On My iPhone? (Explained)
- First, you need to download the IPA version of the APK file you’re looking to download from APKiOSDownload.
- After that, the next step requires you to download and install another app, called Cydia Impactor. Without this app, there’s no way you’ll be able to sign in to your Apple account to use the already downloaded IPA file.
- So, ensure to download and install Cydia Impactor(http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/) on your iOS device.
- After that, you need to connect your iOS device using either a Windows device or a MAC device.
- After successfully connecting your iOS device, the next thing you need is to launch the already downloaded Cydia Impactor app.
- After launching the app, you need to proceed and paste the already downloaded IPA file, which happens to be the iOS equivalent of the APK file you want to download.
- Next, you need to re-sign your Apple ID. After that, tap on the ID to begin the installation process of the IPA file.