⚠️You have to start all over again when the game is over, be a strong survivor!
This is an Arcade-like, Endless, Bloody & Hardcore Zombie Game, Various zombies are coming, you not only need good skill, brains, but also strong psychological qualities, because when you die, you have to start all over again! join us, and be a strong survivor!
About They Are Coming APK for iOS/iPhone/iMac/iPad/MacBook
You will enjoy this game with:
– Custom Playground Game Mode
– Zombie Shooting
– Zombie Defense
– Melee Weapons
– Ragdoll Physics
– Bloody Kills
– Simple Arcade Game Mode
The zombies keep coming, more and more every day, but you can buy some weapons, items, and traps to shoot and defend them, how long can you survive?
Rifle, Assault Rifle, Shotgun, Sniper Rifle, Machine Gun even Minigun!
Melee weapons included:
Baseball Bat, Axe, Hammer, Japanese Sword, Chainsaw, Lightsaber, and More!
Roadblock, Spike Barrier, Claymore Mine, and More!
If you are a fan of not only zombie games but also bloody shooting and defense games, we got what you need, download and play this arcade zombie game for free now.
How Do I Install This APK File On My iPhone? (Explained)
- First, you need to download the IPA version of the APK file you’re looking to download from APKiOSDownload.
- After that, the next step requires you to download and install another app, called Cydia Impactor. Without this app, there’s no way you’ll be able to sign in to your Apple account to use the already downloaded IPA file.
- So, ensure to download and install Cydia Impactor(http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/) on your iOS device.
- After that, you need to connect your iOS device using either a Windows device or a MAC device.
- After successfully connecting your iOS device, the next thing you need is to launch the already downloaded Cydia Impactor app.
- After launching the app, you need to proceed and paste the already downloaded IPA file, which happens to be the iOS equivalent of the APK file you want to download.
- Next, you need to re-sign your Apple ID. After that, tap on the ID to begin the installation process of the IPA file.