Stumble Guys: Multiplayer Royale
Stumble Guys is a massively multiplayer party knockout game with up to 32 players online intention to struggle through levels round after round of escalating chaos, until one victor remains! If you fall, just start again and run. Join the endless running fun!
About Stumble Guys For iOS/iPhone/iMac/iPad/MacBook
Dive into a series of ridiculous challenges and bizarre obstacles, knock down your rivals and overcome everything to win! So, are you ready to get totally wipe out? Download Stumble Guys the ultimate knockout game now and take a part of this ultimate madness. Invite your dudes also and beat them all!
• Run & Dash & Slide past opponents
• Dodge oncoming obstacles
• Battle Royale real multiplayer
• Colorful and crazy in design
• Comically Physical
• Many customization options
• Tons of hilarious fails
• Lots of different levels
Don’t Fall, Knockout Foes, Win and Be the champion!
NOTE: game is still early stage so stay tuned we will update regularly. This is not an easy game, do you have what it takes to win?
How Do I Install This APK File On My iPhone? (Explained)
- First, you need to download the IPA version of the APK file you’re looking to download from APKiOSDownload.
- After that, the next step requires you to download and install another app, called Cydia Impactor. Without this app, there’s no way you’ll be able to sign in to your Apple account to use the already downloaded IPA file.
- So, ensure to download and install Cydia Impactor(http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/) on your iOS device.
- After that, you need to connect your iOS device using either a Windows device or a MAC device.
- After successfully connecting your iOS device, the next thing you need is to launch the already downloaded Cydia Impactor app.
- After launching the app, you need to proceed and paste the already downloaded IPA file, which happens to be the iOS equivalent of the APK file you want to download.
- Next, you need to re-sign your Apple ID. After that, tap on the ID to begin the installation process of the IPA file.