SCP – Containment Breach is a first-person indie survival horror game. It is based upon the SCP Foundation wiki.
You play as D-9341, one of many Class-D test subjects used by the SCP Foundation, an organization dedicated to containing and safe-guarding anomalous creatures and artifacts from the rest of the world. The game opens with D-9341 waking up and being pulled from his cell to begin testing. However, during the test the facility begins to malfunction, causing a site-wide containment breach to occur.
About SCP – Containment Breach APK for iOS/iPhone/iMac/iPad/MacBook
This game is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License.
Introduction: Is SCP – Containment Breach Really That Scary?
SCP – Containment Breach is a popular video game based on a horror SCP series. It has been called “the scariest video game ever made” and has received positive reviews from the gaming community.
The game is not that scary, at least, not if you know what it’s about. The player assumes the role of an agent who must enter a research facility and contain various anomalous objects to prevent them from escaping.
The game does not rely on jump scares or gore for its horror, but instead relies on the player’s cognitive reflection of what they are doing.
What’s Your Reaction To SCP- Containment Breach?
SCP- Containment Breach is a horror video game that was released on the 7th of October, 2017. The game features a group of researchers who are attempting to contain an anomalous object in a warehouse. It’s up to the player to find out what happened and how they can escape the building.
It’s not the first time that video games have been featured in this article, but it certainly is one of the most popular ones. This article will be looking at some of the best fails from SCP- Containment Breach that are sure to make you laugh and cringe at the same time!
We’re Going To Play 5 Scariest Games Of All Time!
Scary games are a great way to have fun with friends and family. There is no age limit to these games, so you can play them with your children or your grandchildren.
The most scary game of all time is the one that you are playing right now. It’s called life!
Scp-001 – Welcome to the Foundation! A brief history of the SCP Foundation
The SCP Foundation is a fictional entity that documents paranormal, anomalous, and often scientifically inexplicable phenomena. It has been around since the late 19th century, but it really took off in the early 21st century when it was featured on 4chan’s /x/ board.
The SCP Foundation is an organization that documents and studies anomalous objects, beings and events. These anomalies are collected in the form of reports known as “SCPs” which are then archived in a database known as “Foundation Database”. The Foundation believes that these anomalies are manifestations of a greater unknown reality called “The Veil”.
The SCP Foundation has been around for over 130 years now. It was founded by one guy named Dr. Clef who wanted to document paranormal phenomena and make them more understood by the public at large
How Do I Install This APK File On My iPhone? (Explained)
- First, you need to download the IPA version of the APK file you’re looking to download from APKiOSDownload.
- After that, the next step requires you to download and install another app, called Cydia Impactor. Without this app, there’s no way you’ll be able to sign in to your Apple account to use the already downloaded IPA file.
- So, ensure to download and install Cydia Impactor(http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/) on your iOS device.
- After that, you need to connect your iOS device using either a Windows device or a MAC device.
- After successfully connecting your iOS device, the next thing you need is to launch the already downloaded Cydia Impactor app.
- After launching the app, you need to proceed and paste the already downloaded IPA file, which happens to be the iOS equivalent of the APK file you want to download.
- Next, you need to re-sign your Apple ID. After that, tap on the ID to begin the installation process of the IPA file.