The game is a simulation of the convenience store. It features two modes: a grocery mode where you can buy food and other things, and an action mode where you can fight against robbers.
My Mini Mart is a simulation game of convenience stores. It features two modes: grocery mode, where you can buy food and other items, and action mode, where you can fight against robbers.
About My Mini Mart APK for iOS APK For iOS/iPhone/iMac/iPad/MacBook
Embark on a relaxing yet challenging journey of running your own Mini Mart.
Grow organic plants, tend to your animals, & sell produce to customers.
Hire, Build and Expand!
Can you grow your Mini Mart to an empire?
What is The Future of My Mini Mart?
The future of my mini mart is to continue to grow and expand. My goal is to be the best convenience store in the area. I want people to come from all over to buy their groceries and other items from me.
I am going to start by making sure that I have a large variety of products for my customers. I will also try and make sure that I have the best prices around, so that people keep coming back for more.
How Do I Install This APK File On My iPhone? (Explained)
- First, you need to download the IPA version of the APK file you’re looking to download from APKiOSDownload.
- After that, the next step requires you to download and install another app, called Cydia Impactor. Without this app, there’s no way you’ll be able to sign in to your Apple account to use the already downloaded IPA file.
- So, ensure to download and install Cydia Impactor(http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/) on your iOS device.
- After that, you need to connect your iOS device using either a Windows device or a MAC device.
- After successfully connecting your iOS device, the next thing you need is to launch the already downloaded Cydia Impactor app.
- After launching the app, you need to proceed and paste the already downloaded IPA file, which happens to be the iOS equivalent of the APK file you want to download.
- Next, you need to re-sign your Apple ID. After that, tap on the ID to begin the installation process of the IPA file.