*Android 11 users may experience some delay while logging into the game. Black screen may last a little longer when starting the game
Star League Mode released : Competitive mode will be added ; Be the the best Player in the Game!
About MilkChoco APK for iOS/iPhone/iMac/iPad/MacBook
5 vs 5 multiplay shooting game.
Using various heroes with different abilities, you can play various roles in battlefields such as ‘Assault’, ‘Deathmatch’, ‘Escort’, ‘Battle Royale’ and ETC.
Each hero can be raised individually, they also have own ‘ranking’, ‘weapons’ and ‘skill’.
==== Features ====
– Easy to Control
– Small size (No additional downloads)
– Low latency online FPS
==== Notice ====
1. In-game guide, please use the book button on the top left corner.
2. Login will be a Google account. Even if you change your mobile phone, you can log in with the same account and play with your existing records.
3. If you use Hack or Patcher, you can be blocked permanently.
==== Update scheduled content ====
1. Messages with friends
* Description of your in-app permission agreement request
In-app purchases: Purchasing gaming goods
Photo / Video / File: Change Clan Mark
Wi-Fi connection information: Seamless network play
External storage: In-app advertising
How Do I Install This APK File On My iPhone? (Explained)
- First, you need to download the IPA version of the APK file you’re looking to download from APKiOSDownload.
- After that, the next step requires you to download and install another app, called Cydia Impactor. Without this app, there’s no way you’ll be able to sign in to your Apple account to use the already downloaded IPA file.
- So, ensure to download and install Cydia Impactor(http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/) on your iOS device.
- After that, you need to connect your iOS device using either a Windows device or a MAC device.
- After successfully connecting your iOS device, the next thing you need is to launch the already downloaded Cydia Impactor app.
- After launching the app, you need to proceed and paste the already downloaded IPA file, which happens to be the iOS equivalent of the APK file you want to download.
- Next, you need to re-sign your Apple ID. After that, tap on the ID to begin the installation process of the IPA file.