Sandbox game with mining, crafting and exploration elements. It has a side-view camera, mixing 2D and 3D, with polished pixel graphics!
You can do everything you want, in a procedural, pixelated and fully destructible world, with plenty of different biomes and secrets!
About LostMiner APK for iOS/iPhone/iMac/iPad/MacBook
Place and break blocks, build a house, a planting farming, an animal farm, chop trees, craft new items, gather resources, go fishing, ride an ostrich, milk cows, battle monsters, dig and explore the secrets of a random underground, try to survive! The deeper you go, harder it gets! The game has creative and survival modes, offline, but also supports local multiplayer.
LostMiner is a indie game, far from being just another crafting/2D blocky game, it has plenty of new ideas, and was designed thinking specifically on mobile devices, with easy controls and intuitive crafting system, offering you an addictive and great gaming experience to be played everywhere!
The game is in constant development, you can expect new features on every update. If you want to suggest any feature, or have any question, feel free to contact me (email@example.com).
How Do I Install This APK File On My iPhone? (Explained)
- First, you need to download the IPA version of the APK file you’re looking to download from APKiOSDownload.
- After that, the next step requires you to download and install another app, called Cydia Impactor. Without this app, there’s no way you’ll be able to sign in to your Apple account to use the already downloaded IPA file.
- So, ensure to download and install Cydia Impactor(http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/) on your iOS device.
- After that, you need to connect your iOS device using either a Windows device or a MAC device.
- After successfully connecting your iOS device, the next thing you need is to launch the already downloaded Cydia Impactor app.
- After launching the app, you need to proceed and paste the already downloaded IPA file, which happens to be the iOS equivalent of the APK file you want to download.
- Next, you need to re-sign your Apple ID. After that, tap on the ID to begin the installation process of the IPA file.