After surviving a plane crash, you must collect resources to craft weapons and tools, build facilities and houses to withstand the elements of this strange island. Battle through various natural environments like fiery volcanoes, freezing glaciers, etc. and difficult obstacles such as mutant zombies, militias, wild creatures, etc. Do everything you can to get yourself home.
About LOST in BLUE APK for iOS/iPhone/iMac/iPad/MacBook
To Survive on this mysterious deserted island, you must form friendships with players from around the world and gather the limited resources.
Upgrade your character to stay alive and experience the excitement of what mother nature has to offer to its fullest.
-A UNIQUE ISLAND
The PVE part of this game is unlike any others. Survive and explore natural sceneries like beaches, tropical rainforests, swamps, and volcanoes. At the same time, you are battling your way through man-made obstacles, such as an expedition ship from the 1980s, many secret research labs, ancient underground ruins, and deadly abandoned temples.
-LEARN TO CRAFT AND BUILD
Collect materials and use them to build your own camp! Learn to craft various types of tools and weapons. You will need them to survive! Build your own unique camp with defensive facilities such as sensory tower, arrow tower, etc. and survival facilities like vegetable patches, where you plant seeds and grow food, or workbenches, where you make tools for hunting or gathering!
-PVP OR PVE
It’s your choice! Whether to fight or work with other players!
-GO ON EXCITING ADVENTURES
This game was developed to provide players with the Ultimate experience of surviving on a deserted island. The PVE and PVP elements are something you can never find in any other game!
Can you survive this island and get yourself home?
How Do I Install This APK File On My iPhone? (Explained)
- First, you need to download the IPA version of the APK file you’re looking to download from APKiOSDownload.
- After that, the next step requires you to download and install another app, called Cydia Impactor. Without this app, there’s no way you’ll be able to sign in to your Apple account to use the already downloaded IPA file.
- So, ensure to download and install Cydia Impactor(http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/) on your iOS device.
- After that, you need to connect your iOS device using either a Windows device or a MAC device.
- After successfully connecting your iOS device, the next thing you need is to launch the already downloaded Cydia Impactor app.
- After launching the app, you need to proceed and paste the already downloaded IPA file, which happens to be the iOS equivalent of the APK file you want to download.
- Next, you need to re-sign your Apple ID. After that, tap on the ID to begin the installation process of the IPA file.