Step into the shoes of Agent 47 in Hitman Sniper and play the best sniper shooting game on mobile.
About Hitman Sniper Latest Version 1.7.193827 for iOS APK For iOS/iPhone/iMac/iPad/MacBook
PLAY A TACTICAL SNIPER MISSION GAME
Strike with strategic shooting skills, fulfilling your duty to orchestrate the perfect assassination kill shot.
BATTLE ZOMBIES IN DEATH VALLEY
Call on non-stop shooting action as a zombie hunter, in a true battle of your skills and speed of execution.
150+ MISSIONS & 10 DIFFERENT CONTRACTS
Improve your strike skills on mobile for the perfect assassination as you uncover secrets and subterfuges in this fun game.
MOST BEAUTIFUL SNIPER GAME
Awesome and smooth graphics that make for addictive gameplay on top of a thrilling story.
PLAY WITH 16 UNIQUE GUNS
Eliminate targets, collect weapon parts and complete blueprints to unlock the most powerful guns.
COMPETE AGAINST YOUR FRIENDS FOR THE FIRST PLACE IN THE LEADERBOARDS
Boost your score and climb up the contract killer ranks classic with classic creative hitman kills to become the world’s finest silent assassin.
How Do I Install This APK File On My iPhone? (Explained)
- First, you need to download the IPA version of the APK file you’re looking to download from APKiOSDownload.
- After that, the next step requires you to download and install another app, called Cydia Impactor. Without this app, there’s no way you’ll be able to sign in to your Apple account to use the already downloaded IPA file.
- So, ensure to download and install Cydia Impactor(http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/) on your iOS device.
- After that, you need to connect your iOS device using either a Windows device or a MAC device.
- After successfully connecting your iOS device, the next thing you need is to launch the already downloaded Cydia Impactor app.
- After launching the app, you need to proceed and paste the already downloaded IPA file, which happens to be the iOS equivalent of the APK file you want to download.
- Next, you need to re-sign your Apple ID. After that, tap on the ID to begin the installation process of the IPA file.