Welcome to #1 counter terrorism shooting game.You are a well trained special forces commando and you are equipped with modern weapons.In this game your mission is to destroy enemy camps to save your country from terrorism. Are you ready? Be the best shooter in every environment! The combat is real and you can be the hero.
About Gun Strike APK for iOS/iPhone/iMac/iPad/MacBook
Remember: You are an elite shooter of special forces. Use your gun to shoot down all enemies in various fighting areas and try to survive. enjoy this battle game.
Call the best shooter, the gun is ready to duty! A top shooter can fight by himself with a whole army! Good Luck !
-Realistic 3d Effects
-Smooth Game Controls
-Addicting FPS Gameplay
-Smart and Intelligent Enemy AI System
-Limited Data Usage
-Modern Guns: guns, pistols, snipers, automatic rifles, shotguns, grenades!
-Play in multiple battlegrounds and lots of thrilling missions
-Perfect optimization even for weak devices!
Download now for free one of the best fun FPS shooting games. Clash with the criminals on different scenarios.
How Do I Install This APK File On My iPhone? (Explained)
- First, you need to download the IPA version of the APK file you’re looking to download from APKiOSDownload.
- After that, the next step requires you to download and install another app, called Cydia Impactor. Without this app, there’s no way you’ll be able to sign in to your Apple account to use the already downloaded IPA file.
- So, ensure to download and install Cydia Impactor(http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/) on your iOS device.
- After that, you need to connect your iOS device using either a Windows device or a MAC device.
- After successfully connecting your iOS device, the next thing you need is to launch the already downloaded Cydia Impactor app.
- After launching the app, you need to proceed and paste the already downloaded IPA file, which happens to be the iOS equivalent of the APK file you want to download.
- Next, you need to re-sign your Apple ID. After that, tap on the ID to begin the installation process of the IPA file.