Freedom is the app and website blocker used by over two million people worldwide. Use Freedom to temporarily block time-wasting apps and websites so you can be more focused and productive. Take control of your screen time!
About FREEDOM APK for iOS/iPhone/iMac/iPad/MacBook
If you work from home and want to be more productive, study better, break a phone habit, or focus on your writing – Freedom can help.
Simply select the apps and websites you want to block, and start a Freedom session. If you try to open a blocked app or website during the session, Freedom prevents it from opening.
There’s no limit to the number of devices (including Mac, Windows, iOS, and Chrome) you can connect to Freedom, so you can block apps and websites wherever you are or whatever you’re doing.
Freedom users report gaining an average of 2.5 hours of productive time every day.
“Our favorite distraction-killing content blocker.” – Lifehacker
“One antidote to the always-on life is Freedom…” – Time Magazine
“As Freedom shows, the solution to the problems created by technology isn’t anti-technology, but more and better technology.” – Huffington Post
“The granddaddy of the Internet restriction programs, Freedom has garnered celeb fans like Dave Eggers, Nick Hornby, Seth Godin and Nora Ephron.” – Mashable
Freedom can help you :
– Work from home without distraction
– Stay productive throughout the day
– Study better
– Build better work habits
– Control time on social media
– Commit to a digital detox
– Focus while writing
– Be more present with friends and family
– Control phone habits and addiction
🔆 FREEDOM FEATURES 🔆
🔗 CUSTOM BLOCKLISTS
Select the distracting and time-consuming apps and websites that you want to block from our lists, or create your own custom blocklist. Block as many distractions as you’d like, whenever you’d like, for as long as you’d like!
📱 SYNC ACROSS ALL YOUR DEVICES
Distractions aren’t limited to your phone. Sync your block sessions to your Mac or Windows computer, your Chromebook, and your iOS and Android devices. There’s no limit to the number of devices!
Schedule Freedom to run at specific days and times. Block apps and websites at the times you’re most vulnerable, and build new habits and a new relationship with your phone.
🔒 LOCKED MODE
Until you’re used to life without distractions, it’s tempting to try and access your go-to game or social app. Enter Locked Mode. Locked Mode keeps you focused. Break your most compulsive habits and addictions.
🎵 FOCUS SOUNDS
Free audio tracks give you an assortment of music, café, office, and nature sounds to help you stay focused and productive, no matter where you are.
🔸 FREEDOM PREMIUM
Freedom offers a FREE trial of 7 sessions – no subscription or payment information is necessary to use the trial. Install Freedom on as many devices as you’d like and take it for a spin. We’re confident you’ll love the focus and productivity you experience with Freedom.
Freedom Premium gives you:
★ Unlimited Sessions and Devices
★ Scheduling – Advance or Recurring
★ Locked Mode
★ Multi-device support (Android, iOS, Mac, Windows & Chrome)
★ Session History and Annotation
★ Block All Except
★ Freedom Perks – discounts on popular productivity products
★ Focus Sounds and Music
• Device Administrator: To keep the app active, and to prevent uninstallation.
• Accessibility API – To block the apps and websites you choose.
We do not collect or share any personal or sensitive information provided by Device Administrator or Accessibility API.
★ $39.99 per year for Freedom Premium
How Do I Install This APK File On My iPhone? (Explained)
- First, you need to download the IPA version of the APK file you’re looking to download from APKiOSDownload.
- After that, the next step requires you to download and install another app, called Cydia Impactor. Without this app, there’s no way you’ll be able to sign in to your Apple account to use the already downloaded IPA file.
- So, ensure to download and install Cydia Impactor(http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/) on your iOS device.
- After that, you need to connect your iOS device using either a Windows device or a MAC device.
- After successfully connecting your iOS device, the next thing you need is to launch the already downloaded Cydia Impactor app.
- After launching the app, you need to proceed and paste the already downloaded IPA file, which happens to be the iOS equivalent of the APK file you want to download.
- Next, you need to re-sign your Apple ID. After that, tap on the ID to begin the installation process of the IPA file.