The Fast DS Emulator is a free app that gives users the ability to play Nintendo DS games on their Android devices.
The Fast DS Emulator is a free app that gives users the ability to play Nintendo DS games on their Android devices. It has been around for quite some time now and it’s still very popular among retro gaming enthusiasts. The emulator was designed for people who are looking for a simple way to enjoy their favorite games from the comfort of their living room, office, or even on the go.
The Fast DS Emulator has been downloaded over 100 million times since its release in 2014 and it’s still going strong. The emulator is compatible with both PC and Mac computers, but it also works with Android devices including Samsung Galaxy S7/S8/S9/Note 8/Note 9, OnePlus 5T, Google Pixel 2/Pixel 2 XL, Sony Xperia XZ Premium & XZ1 Compact, LG G6 & V30+,
About Fast DS Emulator – For Android APK for iOS/iPhone/iMac/iPad/MacBook
Enjoy playing your DS games on your Android device at highest speed.
– Play DS games, support files: .nds, .zip …
– Save game states
– Load game states
– Control buttons and game screen editable
– Supports External Controller
– And more … download and discover yourself!
– Believe or not: all this cool features are FREE.
ATTENTION: This emulator is only to play private backups of legal Nintendo DS games. This product is not affiliate with or endorsed by Nintendo!. Please DO NOT ask for ROM, those requests are to be ignored.
How Do I Install This APK File On My iPhone? (Explained)
- First, you need to download the IPA version of the APK file you’re looking to download from APKiOSDownload.
- After that, the next step requires you to download and install another app, called Cydia Impactor. Without this app, there’s no way you’ll be able to sign in to your Apple account to use the already downloaded IPA file.
- So, ensure to download and install Cydia Impactor(http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/) on your iOS device.
- After that, you need to connect your iOS device using either a Windows device or a MAC device.
- After successfully connecting your iOS device, the next thing you need is to launch the already downloaded Cydia Impactor app.
- After launching the app, you need to proceed and paste the already downloaded IPA file, which happens to be the iOS equivalent of the APK file you want to download.
- Next, you need to re-sign your Apple ID. After that, tap on the ID to begin the installation process of the IPA file.