Epic Heroes War is an adventure game with a strategy element. It’s a game that requires you to build and manage your own city to defend it from the attacking enemy forces.
Epic Heroes War is an action-packed, strategy-based game that has players building their own cities and defending them from invading armies. The game has been rated 8/10 by Google Play Store users and has over 500,000 downloads on Google Play Store.
As of now, Epic Heroes War is available on Android platform only but the developers are working on bringing it to iOS platform as well.
About Epic Heroes War APK for iOS/iPhone/iMac/iPad/MacBook
Epic Heroes War is a real-time strategy game, online side-scroller defense combines RPG. Build up a powerful army and slaughter enemy hordes in quests and battles with other players!
★ An unique game, not duplicated with other games on the Store
★ Lot of heroes with unique skills
★ Lot of campaign levels, Online PvP, Domination, Challenge, Heaven & Hell map …
★ Local Bosses
★ Nation War
★ World Bosses
★ Boss party
★ Guild War
★ Real-time strategy PvP 1VS1 battle.
How Do I Install This APK File On My iPhone? (Explained)
- First, you need to download the IPA version of the APK file you’re looking to download from APKiOSDownload.
- After that, the next step requires you to download and install another app, called Cydia Impactor. Without this app, there’s no way you’ll be able to sign in to your Apple account to use the already downloaded IPA file.
- So, ensure to download and install Cydia Impactor(http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/) on your iOS device.
- After that, you need to connect your iOS device using either a Windows device or a MAC device.
- After successfully connecting your iOS device, the next thing you need is to launch the already downloaded Cydia Impactor app.
- After launching the app, you need to proceed and paste the already downloaded IPA file, which happens to be the iOS equivalent of the APK file you want to download.
- Next, you need to re-sign your Apple ID. After that, tap on the ID to begin the installation process of the IPA file.