Egg War is a team-up PVP game that has gathered a large number of players in Blockman GO. Players protect their base —— the Egg, and use all the resources they have to destroy others’ eggs to win the final victory.
About Egg Wars APK for iOS/iPhone/iMac/iPad/MacBook
Here are the rules for this game:
– It will divide 16 players into 4 teams. They will be born on 4 different islands. The island has its own base with a egg. Players in the team can be revived as long as the the egg exists.
– The island will produce irons, golds, and diamonds, which used to exchange for equipment from merchants in the island.
– Use the equipment and blocks in hands to collect more resources on the center island.
– Build bridge to enemy’s island, destroy their egg.
– The last surviving team wins the final victory
1.The key is to snatch the resources of the central island.
2.Upgrade the resource point can make the team develop faster.
3.It is important that help each other with teammates.
This game is owned by Blockman GO. Download Blockman GO to play more interesting games.
If you have any reports or suggestions, please feel free to contact us via [email protected]
How Do I Install This APK File On My iPhone? (Explained)
- First, you need to download the IPA version of the APK file you’re looking to download from APKiOSDownload.
- After that, the next step requires you to download and install another app, called Cydia Impactor. Without this app, there’s no way you’ll be able to sign in to your Apple account to use the already downloaded IPA file.
- So, ensure to download and install Cydia Impactor(http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/) on your iOS device.
- After that, you need to connect your iOS device using either a Windows device or a MAC device.
- After successfully connecting your iOS device, the next thing you need is to launch the already downloaded Cydia Impactor app.
- After launching the app, you need to proceed and paste the already downloaded IPA file, which happens to be the iOS equivalent of the APK file you want to download.
- Next, you need to re-sign your Apple ID. After that, tap on the ID to begin the installation process of the IPA file.