ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE
Like the FPS shooting game? Critical Action:Gun Strike Ops is a 3d fps offline shooting game with tactical . Jump into the action and enter the battle strike right now .It’s totally free to play !
About Critical Action APK for iOS/iPhone/iMac/iPad/MacBook
Now you are the last man of your city and surrounded by terrorists.Save yourself from their attack and eliminate all terrorists to protect your city. Are you ready ? War did not stop , soldier never down .
√ More than 20 modern guns like Desert eagle,AK47,M4A1,AWP,GATLIN and so on.
√ Realistic 3D graphics and cool animations
√ Many maps with different tactics
√ Easy play and smooth control
√ Completely offline that you can play everywhere and any time
√ Perfect optimization even for weak devices!
You can download and play this game by free.Please be informed that it also allows you to purchase virtual items within app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party website.
If you have any problem please feel free to contact us via:
War did not stop , Soldier never down !
How Do I Install This APK File On My iPhone? (Explained)
- First, you need to download the IPA version of the APK file you’re looking to download from APKiOSDownload.
- After that, the next step requires you to download and install another app, called Cydia Impactor. Without this app, there’s no way you’ll be able to sign in to your Apple account to use the already downloaded IPA file.
- So, ensure to download and install Cydia Impactor(http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/) on your iOS device.
- After that, you need to connect your iOS device using either a Windows device or a MAC device.
- After successfully connecting your iOS device, the next thing you need is to launch the already downloaded Cydia Impactor app.
- After launching the app, you need to proceed and paste the already downloaded IPA file, which happens to be the iOS equivalent of the APK file you want to download.
- Next, you need to re-sign your Apple ID. After that, tap on the ID to begin the installation process of the IPA file.