Cooking Battle! is an action game that is designed to be played by kids and adults alike. It is a cooking game with a twist – it is a battle of the best cooks in the world.
This game offers three different modes:
– Cooking Battle! – a cooking-themed fighting game where you compete against other players for your chance to win the grand prize;
– Cooking Recipe Battle! – an action-packed cooking game where you compete against other players for your chance to win the grand prize;
– Cooking Recipe Contest! – an exciting cooking contest where players compete against each other for their chance to win the grand prize.
It has been released on Google Play and Apple Store.
About Cooking Battle! APK for iOS/iPhone/iMac/iPad/MacBook
Cooking Battle is a fast-paced multiplayer cooking game! Cook alone or team up with friends, you can enjoy the pleasure of battle and cooperaiton either way! Choose different stylish chefs to compete in kitchen. You must prepare, cook and serve up a variety of tasty dishes while making your opponent’s kitchen a nightmare!
Official Facebook Fanpage
Visit our official facebook fanpage for latest game events!
How Do I Install This APK File On My iPhone? (Explained)
- First, you need to download the IPA version of the APK file you’re looking to download from APKiOSDownload.
- After that, the next step requires you to download and install another app, called Cydia Impactor. Without this app, there’s no way you’ll be able to sign in to your Apple account to use the already downloaded IPA file.
- So, ensure to download and install Cydia Impactor(http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/) on your iOS device.
- After that, you need to connect your iOS device using either a Windows device or a MAC device.
- After successfully connecting your iOS device, the next thing you need is to launch the already downloaded Cydia Impactor app.
- After launching the app, you need to proceed and paste the already downloaded IPA file, which happens to be the iOS equivalent of the APK file you want to download.
- Next, you need to re-sign your Apple ID. After that, tap on the ID to begin the installation process of the IPA file.