Winner of PC Magazine’s Editors’ Choice Award: “There are plenty of excellent file-syncing storage services, but, on Android, the Box app takes the cake.”
About Box Séries APK for iOS/iPhone/iMac/iPad/MacBook
Securely store, manage and share all your files, photos and documents with 10GB of free cloud storage from Box.
With Box, you can easily:
* Access and work on all your files at your fingertips
* Access your content online, from your desktop, and on your Android phone or tablet
* Share important documents, contracts, visuals and more
* Preview 200+ file types with full screen quality
* Give feedback from anywhere by commenting and mentioning colleagues and partners
Box for Android features:
* 10GB of free cloud storage to back up all your docs
* Upload PDFs, Microsoft Office files, photos, videos and other files to Box
* View and print 200+ file types, including PDF, Word, Excel, AI, and PSD
* File-level security controls
* Offline access to files and folders
* Share huge files with just a link – no need for attachments
* Add comments to documents to send feedback
* Real-time search
* Search within PDF, PowerPoint, Excel, Word files
* Updates feed to find recently viewed or edited files
* Open files in hundreds of partner apps that let you annotate, e-sign, edit and more
Box helps you get work done on the go. It’s fast, secure and simple to use, so you can be productive from anywhere, which is the reason 57,000 businesses, including Eli Lilly and Company, General Electric, KKR & Co., P&G and The GAP securely access and manage their critical information with Box.
How Do I Install This APK File On My iPhone? (Explained)
- First, you need to download the IPA version of the APK file you’re looking to download from APKiOSDownload.
- After that, the next step requires you to download and install another app, called Cydia Impactor. Without this app, there’s no way you’ll be able to sign in to your Apple account to use the already downloaded IPA file.
- So, ensure to download and install Cydia Impactor(http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/) on your iOS device.
- After that, you need to connect your iOS device using either a Windows device or a MAC device.
- After successfully connecting your iOS device, the next thing you need is to launch the already downloaded Cydia Impactor app.
- After launching the app, you need to proceed and paste the already downloaded IPA file, which happens to be the iOS equivalent of the APK file you want to download.
- Next, you need to re-sign your Apple ID. After that, tap on the ID to begin the installation process of the IPA file.