Bonetale is an arcade game that was created by the developers of the popular game Flappy Bird. The game is a lot like Flappy Bird but has a different premise and focuses on making the player feel more immersed into the gameplay experience.
Bonetale APK arcade games were released for Android and iOS in January 2018 and quickly became one of the most downloaded games on both platforms.
The Bonetale APK arcade games are available to play for free with in-app purchases, which users can use to buy items such as characters, power-ups, and special weapons.
Introduction: Bonetale APK arcade games are fun, addictive, and easy to play – all things that make them great for mobile gaming. The game was developed by Dong Nguyen who was also responsible for creating Flappy Bird – another mobile gaming phenomenon.
About Bonetale APK for iOS/iPhone/iMac/iPad/MacBook
You play for Skeleton and you can use bones, blasters, change gravity and teleport! You can also complete quests and unlock costumes, maps, characters, music and much more! Over time you can play for other Characters!
– More than 10 levels
– 4 unique characters
– Lots and lots of costumes and maps
– High level of difficulty
* Bonetale is a fan-made project based on the original Undertale™ game created by Toby Fox.
How Do I Install This APK File On My iPhone? (Explained)
- First, you need to download the IPA version of the APK file you’re looking to download from APKiOSDownload.
- After that, the next step requires you to download and install another app, called Cydia Impactor. Without this app, there’s no way you’ll be able to sign in to your Apple account to use the already downloaded IPA file.
- So, ensure to download and install Cydia Impactor(http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/) on your iOS device.
- After that, you need to connect your iOS device using either a Windows device or a MAC device.
- After successfully connecting your iOS device, the next thing you need is to launch the already downloaded Cydia Impactor app.
- After launching the app, you need to proceed and paste the already downloaded IPA file, which happens to be the iOS equivalent of the APK file you want to download.
- Next, you need to re-sign your Apple ID. After that, tap on the ID to begin the installation process of the IPA file.