Stickman action Game – Anger of Stick 5 : zombie
A strange group of enemies appeared in the city and have been using innocent people as experimental tools.
Lots of people have turned into Zombie so that Hero and his friends should save the people and remove the enemies.
About Anger of stick 5 : zombie APK for iOS APK For iOS/iPhone/iMac/iPad/MacBook
[RPG’s growth elements]
• The level up system through experiences (EXP).
• Please Invite 6 kinds of reliable fellows.
• You can request help up to 3 players.
• Buy weapons and upgrade them to strong weapons.
• You can enjoy both Single mode and Jombie mode.
• A variety of movements and realistic actions have been adapted
• Use helicopters and machine guns strategically.
• Buy powerful robots and unleash powerful firepower.
• Realistic effects on characters’ movement and objects are updated.
• It only occupies 30MB to install in your mobile.
• Enjoy its marvelous effects on your old mobile.
※ Data will be initialized when you replace the phone’s terminal or delete the game.
For additional support, please contact:
E-mail : [email protected]
How Do I Install This APK File On My iPhone? (Explained)
- First, you need to download the IPA version of the APK file you’re looking to download from APKiOSDownload.
- After that, the next step requires you to download and install another app, called Cydia Impactor. Without this app, there’s no way you’ll be able to sign in to your Apple account to use the already downloaded IPA file.
- So, ensure to download and install Cydia Impactor(http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/) on your iOS device.
- After that, you need to connect your iOS device using either a Windows device or a MAC device.
- After successfully connecting your iOS device, the next thing you need is to launch the already downloaded Cydia Impactor app.
- After launching the app, you need to proceed and paste the already downloaded IPA file, which happens to be the iOS equivalent of the APK file you want to download.
- Next, you need to re-sign your Apple ID. After that, tap on the ID to begin the installation process of the IPA file.