AetherSX2 is a emulator of the PS Two console for the Android platform. You can play games which you have dumped from disc on your portable device.
About AetherSX2 APK for iOS/iPhone/iMac/iPad/MacBook
A BIOS image **is required** to play games and is not optional. This image should be dumped from your own console, using a homebrew application.
You need a high end device to achieve good performance. We recommend at least a Snapdragon 845-equivalent device. This means 4 large cores (Cortex-A75 level, 500 or more single core Geekbench 5). If you only have two big cores (e.g. Snapdragon 700 series SoCs), you should not enable multi-threaded VU, and performance will suffer as a result.
Devices with Mali or PowerVR GPUs will run the app, but performance will be much lower than Adreno GPUs.
– System simulation
– OpenGL, Vulkan and Software rendering
– Upscaling of games to 1080p and beyond
– Widescreen patches for games without native support
– Save states
– Touchscreen and bluetooth controller support
– Games can be loaded from iso/chd/cso disc images
– Per game settings
AetherSX2 should only be used to play games you own and have dumped from disc yourself. To dump your games, you can use a tool such as ImgBurn to create a .iso for the disc, and then copy across it to your device over USB.
The AetherSX2 app is free, contains no ads, and is provided under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives International License (BY-NC-ND 4.0, https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/).
This app is not affiliated in any way with Sony Interactive Entertainment.
How Do I Install This APK File On My iPhone? (Explained)
- First, you need to download the IPA version of the APK file you’re looking to download from APKiOSDownload.
- After that, the next step requires you to download and install another app, called Cydia Impactor. Without this app, there’s no way you’ll be able to sign in to your Apple account to use the already downloaded IPA file.
- So, ensure to download and install Cydia Impactor(http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/) on your iOS device.
- After that, you need to connect your iOS device using either a Windows device or a MAC device.
- After successfully connecting your iOS device, the next thing you need is to launch the already downloaded Cydia Impactor app.
- After launching the app, you need to proceed and paste the already downloaded IPA file, which happens to be the iOS equivalent of the APK file you want to download.
- Next, you need to re-sign your Apple ID. After that, tap on the ID to begin the installation process of the IPA file.